IRREGULARITIES CONTACT PERSON
An irregularity means any infringement of the provisions of EU and/or national legislation resulting from a specific action or omission of an economic operator, and which has or could have a potentially negative impact for EU funds by means of illegible expenditure. Each irregularity and/or fraud, or suspicion thereof, may be reported regardless of the size and significance of irregularity and/or fraud, and regardless of whether it was committed deliberately or due to negligence.
A suspicion of irregularities and a suspicion of fraud may be reported to the irregularity officers at the Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, anyone can report to the European Commission, i.e. to the European Anti-Fraud Office(OLAF) about a suspicion of fraud or irregularities that affect the financial interests of the EU. As a rule, the more concrete the information and the earlier it is received, the better. Also, all available documents corroborating this information should be submitted. OLAF may be contacted in any language and through different channels:
- By a written communication to: European Commission, European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF), Investigations & Operations, B-1049 Brussels, Belgium,
- By e-mail: to OLAF-COURRIER@ec.europa.eu
- Free telephone line (http://ec.europa.eu/anti-fraud);
All contact information can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/index_en.htm
Any suspicion of fraud and irregularity may be reported to the Independent Service for Combating Irregularities and Fraud (AFCOS) of the Ministry of Finance by:
- A communication to: Ministry of Finance – Independent Service for Combating Irregularities and Fraud, Katančićeva, 5 10000, Zagreb, Croatia,
- Fax: +385 1 4591 – 248;
- e-mail at email@example.com.