Radnička cesta 80, 10000 Zagreb | OIB: 85828625994 | T: +385 (1) 539 1800 | F: +385 (1) 539 1810 | E: [email protected]
18.09.2018. Today, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction and physical planning Predrag Štromar, Minister of Justice Dražen Bošnjaković, Director of the Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund Dubravko Ponoš, and State Secretary at the Ministry of Construction and Physical Planning Dunja Magaš, took part in the ceremony marking the occasion of obtaining the grant for the project of energy renovation of the building of the Municipal Court in Slavonski Brod.
01.09.2018. The mayor of Dubrovnik, Mato Franković, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction Predrag Štromar, and Director of the Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund Dubravko Ponoš, signed today Grant Agreements for the financing of energy renovation of the kindergartens “Ciciban” and “Izviđač” from EU funds, amounting in total to HRK 1.5 million.
24.08.2018. The renovation of Bjelovar General Hospital should start soon, with the investment worth HRK 8.2 million, and the agreement on co-financing of this project was signed today by the Director of the Fund, Dubravko Ponoš, and hospital administrator Ali Allouch, MD.
24.08.2018. Together with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction Predrag Štromar, Director of the Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund Dubravko Ponoš attended the meeting with the mayor of Varaždin Ivan Čehok. One of the items on the agenda discussed at the meeting was, among other things, resolving the issue of the Varaždin baled waste.
24.08.2018. The White Stork Day is observed in Croatia on 24 August in order to raise public awareness of the importance of protection of this bird species. For 11 year, the Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund has been implementing the project entitled “Protection and preservation of the white stork”, which the Fund financed with approximately HRK 1.5 million over this period. The main goal of the project is the preservation of the white stork, and the preservation of the villages and areas where they nest.
25.07.2018. A meeting was held in Senj today on the topic of the completion of remediation works on the non-hazardous waste landfill Sveti Juraj, and a visit was made to the construction site. The project was challenging due to the fact that it is situated within the border of the nature park and the vicinity of the Velebit Channel, but it was successfully completed despite these factors.
24.07.2018. The main purpose of the Pilot Project is computerisation of one part of the electric distribution network in order create the technical preconditions for a widespread integration of renewable sources.
23.07.2018. Agreements related to the project of preparation of study and design documents for the Waste Management Centre have been signed today at the Zagreb City Hall.
20.07.2018. What do Croatia’s football team and its energy efficiency programmes have in common? Experience, skill, tenacity and an inspiring amount of success, writes Adrian Joyce.
13.07.2018. The ceremony of signing the Agreement on EU co-financing of the project Remediation of location highly polluted by hazardous waste – pit Sovjak was held today in Viškovo. 85% of EU funding for the implementation of the project worth HRK 377 million was secured by the Ministry of Environment and Energy, under OPCC, while the remaining 15% was provided by the Fund, which is also the Implementing Authority.
18.06.2018. Grant agreements were signed and awarded to the beneficiaries by Minister of Environment and Energy Tomislav Ćorić, PhD, and Director of the Fund Dubravko Ponoš. The initially envisaged amount was 114 million kunas, but it was increased to almost 270 million kn for 77 projects.
11.06.2015. This page is under construction...
© 2020. Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund